The GURUJI Promise
We’ll always keep your data safe and secure and we will only use your data to up improve your experience. We also wont send you any information that you don't want, the choice is yours. Further, we wont keep your information any longer than we need to! You have our word.
If you would like to Opt-Out of any active cookies please click here.
Protecting Your Privacy
Here at GURUJI, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our site visitors and customers. The Guruji team members are customers of both GURUJI and other internet sites – so we therefore completely appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
All You Need to Know
To provide you with the products and services that the Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete all personal information in that user’s account. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Site.
What Information We Collect
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may be used by us and shared with third parties in order to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
- To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain your account.
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to, contacting you about your orders).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases you make.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests.
- We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of operating systems used to access the Site; and (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to track Site traffic (page hits) and view aggregate or anonymous user data.
IP Addresses: We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third-party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Account
If a registered account holder’s information changes or a registered account holder wishes to terminate his or her account, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered account holder. Account holders may update information or terminate their account under their account settings or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication or email us at email@example.com
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org